2SP Brewing Company of Aston, Pa has announced that it will be available in New Jersey starting on November 1st with Kramer Beverage handling the distribution. 2SP boasts acclaimed Head Brewer Bill Barrar (known in the industry as “The Medal Machine), who just recently won his 12th Great American Beer Festival Medal for his Imperial Stout, The Russian. This is the 2nd year in a row that The Russian has brought home gold to Delaware County, a truly remarkable feat.
2SP has met with wide acclaim since its opening in August of 2015, garnering many awards including the aforementioned GABF medals, one of the beer industries highest honors. 2SP boasts a diverse menu of beer styles from the basics to barrel aged and continues to come up with new offerings frequently.
To celebrate coming to New Jersey 2SP will be having rollout events with their beer with the official launch happening at The Pour House in Westmont on November 8th at 6 pm.
Director of Sales and Marketing, Mike Contreras, told us, “We’re really looking forward to entering the New Jersey market. We have a lot of fans over there and there has been some good excitement about us launching”.
2SP will roll out the following beers in South Jersey:
- Delco Lager, an American Amber Lager at 4.o% ABV
- Bellcracker, an American Style DIPA at 8.7% ABV
- ASAP, a Session IPA coming in at 4.2% ABV
- 2SPils, a Pilsner checking in at 5.o% ABC
In addition look for 3 additional specialty beers including:
- The Russian, an Imperial Stout that has one the last 2 GABF Gold Medals, 9.0% ABV
- Dual Hop Drop IPA, An American IPA coming in at 6.6% ABV made with Citra and Simcoe
- Vermehlo Fumaça, A Smoked Porter Aged in Cab Franc Barrels. Mike told us, “One of my favorite beers we did. The red wine really softens the smoke character and adds a ton of nuance”.
Congrats to Bob, Stigz, Ruby, Mike, and everyone at 2SP on crossing the bridges into South Jersey!
Visit 2SP Brewing Company on the web at www.2spbrewing.com
Follow 2SP Brewing Company on Facebook @2spbrewing
Follow 2SP Brewing Company on Twitter @2spbrewing
Follow 2SP Brewing Company on Instagram 2spbrewing